What would happen to your estate if you were to pass away tomorrow?
Do you have a will in place for your family? States such as Pennsylvania cannot guarantee that the spouse of a deceased person will inherit 100% of the money when there isn’t a will in place.
In this episode, Jim McGovern talks with Brooke McMorrow, a business owner and attorney from McMorrow Law, LLC. They explore why you should develop a will and establish your power of attorney no matter what age you are.
- What an estate plan is and how you can start creating yours
- Why you should have a power of attorney no matter your age
- What happens when you or one of your family members passes away without a will
- What a revocable living trust is and how it benefits you and your family
- And more
- Maximizing Outcomes: Financial Advice For Parents of Children With Special Needs with Judy Herron, CPA (Ep.7)
Connect with McGovern Wealth Group:
- 30 Minute Q&A Session
- McGovern Wealth Group
- LinkedIn: Jim McGovern
- Facebook: Jim McGovern
Connect with Brooke McMorrow:
About Our Guest:
Attorney McMorrow strives to change the stereotypes that people have about attorneys by returning phone calls in a timely manner and above all, listening to the client and providing affordable and knowledgeable legal advice in a comfortable setting. Brooke McMorrow is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New York. As a member of the Collaborative Law Association of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Attorney McMorrow is trained in collaborative law.