Everyone wants what’s best for their children even if they need a little extra support whether it be financially or emotionally.
In this episode, Mike Magulick, co-founder and president of the board for the Miracle League of Moon Township, discusses his family’s story of raising and financially preparing for their child with disabilities and how this experience changed him personally.
- His personal life story about his son’s illness at birth
- The journey to find expertise about his son’s rare condition
- How he is financially preparing for the future of his child with disabilities
- The Miracle League of Moon Township and what they provide for the community
- And more
- Maximizing Outcomes: The Landscape of Special Education With Dr. Jessica Hall-Wirth (Ep.5)
- Miracle League of Moon Township
- Facebook: Miracle League of Moon Township
Connect With McGovern Wealth Group:
- 30 Minute Q&A Session
- McGovern Wealth Group
- LinkedIn: Jim McGovern
- Facebook: Jim McGovern
Connect With Mike Magulick:
About Our Guest:
Mike Magulick is a commercial banker with 27 years of experience. He is the co-founder and president of the board for the Miracle League of Moon Township. He is a commercial banker for one of the larger banks in Pittsburgh and is here to share his personal story.